Design 50 - 20 Way Flush Mounted Metal Consumer Unit
Number of Ways : 20
Supplied with : 100 A Switch Disconnector
Width : 539mm
Height : 284mm
Depth : 110mm
Profile : 38mm with cover
Dimensions: Back Box
Width : 478mm
Height : 252mm
Depth : 72mm
A consumer unit which blends into any home
Design 50 is a flush fitting, easy to install Amendment 3 compliant consumer unit which sits neatly to the wall, with smooth lines and curves, and can be decorated with any RAL colour, an anodised finish or even bespoke artwork. Its attractive looks and customisation options means there will be no issues in meeting the needs of Part M of the Building Regulations whilst fitting seamlessly into any home.
Design 50 comes as standard in white, but you can choose to have a customised board with any RAL colour, or even a custom design can be vinyl wrapped onto the board to provide a truly individual unit for every home. Furthermore, Design 50 can be anodised in one of five finishes to fit into the modern home environment; natural silver, pale umber, bronze, gold and black.
**Please note that this board is supplied in Hager's standard primed finish. For bespoke finishes please contact us for pricing prior to ordering. **
- Metal switch disconnector incomer enclosures, single row from 10 to 20 outgoing ways.
- Enclosures come supplied with a full metal DIN rail, 100A switch disconnector incomer and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar, instructions, rear cable protector plate and meter tail clamp.
- Recommended for use with TT systems when utilising RCBO on outgoing circuits.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Adjustable depth in wall 72mm-92mm.All boards contain rear, top & bottom cable entry knockouts.