It’s been a long time coming, but we’re finally starting to see glimmers of what the guys at FuseBox have been working on. On Friday 7th October Consumer Unit World exclusively revealed the first images of the FuseBox Three Phase Boards and from what we see and gather from conversations it’ll be worth the wait.
So, what can we expect from the FuseBox TP&N range?
• A comprehensive range of distribution boards to suit most applications
• 125A Main Switch Isolator included as standard
• Type 2 Surge Protection included as standard
• Extension boxes
• 10kA B & C Curve RCBOs
• 100A & 125A Main Switch Isolators
• 4 Pole Type A RCD 30mA & 100mA
• B, C & D Curve 10kA single & triple pole MCBs
• Triple Pole Surge Protection Device
• Single phase conversion kit
As with all FuseBox products they have created a range of high quality commercial circuit protection that won’t break the bank. Unlike other manufacturers, the majority of FuseBox TP&N boards will be fitted with 125A main switch isolators and Type 2 Surge Protection Device as standard as well as basic versions without SPD.
The boards will be available in sizes ranging from 3 to16 three-phase ways.
As for devices, there will be 10kA B & C Curve RCBOs, and single, double, and triple pole MCBs in B, C, & D curves.
FuseBox is aiming to release its TP&N range towards the end of March 2023 and Consumer Unit World will be partnering with them to deliver the first orders.
For the latest FuseBox news follow us on Instagram, Tiktok & Facebook @electricworld_uk
As soon as it's available you'll be able to buy FuseBox Three Phase Distribution here